Wednesday morning

Got up early today for class, but ended up doing my drawing and updating my blog:) While I was updating halfway, hostel lost its electricity supply and everyone would say "Oh oh.." It was funny and people started going out as I could hear 'di di..' the sound when one enters the entrance of the hostel's door using access card. Isn't that good and safe that everyone who stays in the hostel has this kind of facility..Well, it should be that way as we are paying so much for the rental..:D

Everyone complains about the rental for next year onwards as the rental will be increased..so I decided to change to single room with fan instead of air-conditional because it is too costly..since I am just studying here..and it will be like for another 2 years..but well I love studying here, environment is nice and everything is slow..:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
my artwork and things that I do..
i love drawing, i love taking pictures..