Facial Session

Oops!I overslept this morning..I quickly folded my clothes that I washed last night after my workout session and bath.Now my room smells better after washing up my clothes and of course my lotion smell that Auntie Annie applied on my both arms:) It seriously smells good because I couldn't even smell my oat that I just finished:D I was late when Auntie Annie reached to fetch me for facial:)

Anyway, it was fun being around with them, Auntie Annie and Pauline. They are so nice and friendly:) I talked so much with Auntie Annie when she was washing my face and etc..well, facial has many steps :p I just realized I have so many tiny pimples on my face after Auntie Annie's facial session:D Guess I really need to sleep early and try to finish up my assignments as soon as possible during daytime.

I want to thank Pauline too!for the KitKat, milk powder and brown sugar:) Because I have run out of stock for these two items in my shelf:p Happy to be around with you all, I get to talk so much and share things with you all:)

I want to say Big Big THANK YOU!:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
my artwork and things that I do..
i love drawing, i love taking pictures..