In my class

Childhood games..title for my group project.It was a wonerful memory that I have in my dictionary when I was a kid, playing around with my sister, cousins and neighbours in the playground. It was like a happiest moment with no worries, carefree person!Playing with my dog, Brownie in the playground, lying on my lap when he was still very tiny, sayang him and brought him whenever I go:)
Climbing trees together with my sister and cousins, playing cooking, selling clothes in the house, learning the skills to earn from my uncle..all of them are my favourite!But that was once in my lifetime..How I wish I could go back to the passed.

Time flies, and now I am right here in Sarawak, Kuching, taking Multimedia Design and to be specific..I am right here sitting on the chair, in my class..Methods Of Investigation..everyone is tired recently I guess, because many people don't go to class..haha!Lecturer Mike is talking to Endah,Jess,Camilia and Annie..about the group project that will due next Thursday..

While I myself is typing, recording down my every moment that I want to remember in the future..maybe:D Let's just hope that my future will be better than now..get to do what I really want to and what I have been always planning to do:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
my artwork and things that I do..
i love drawing, i love taking pictures..