My Money:)

It has been quite some time that I didn't look through the things that I have done during my college life back in Life College. It was a wonderful experience there with friends and lecturers. Just happened to browse through my folders and I saw this design that I did last 2 years in Digital Imaging class when I was taking my diploma course. I had lots of fun in this class even though we had to go to class on Saturday:D but it was a good experience having a good lecturer teaching us about all these design skills!And I want to say thank you and I love this subject-Digital Imaging!:):)
Below is the artwork that I did for my Money Design
Front View

Back View

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails
my artwork and things that I do..
i love drawing, i love taking pictures..